This guide will instruct you how to use log tables. Log tables will help you to save your results in your Data Base. You have two different kinds of logs tables that save: summary and details.
Step 1 - Enabled your Data Source for logging
- Create\Update Data Source and choose Enabled for logging. Notice: you need to give full permission to quilliup for this Data Source.
Step 2 - Create your test flow and choose Log Result
- In the result cube choose Log Results button.
Step 3 - Fill the details
- Choose the right Data Source and fill all the details.
- You can choose a name for the table. By default it is the test id.
- You can choose how much history results you want to save (if isn't chosen - will be saved each time).
- You can choose the name of the data set and the columns you want to save (make sure the data set name is not too long, if yes - add alias)
If you want to save more than one test in the same log table you need to make sure that the type of the test is the same (for example: compare) because different types add different columns to the table. Also if the name of the columns or the name of the data set are not the same it adds different columns (give alias if you want to save it).
Step 4 - See the Log Tables in your Data Base
For example for test id 2521: